We invite people to participate in our community and worship life without insisting that they become like us in order to be acceptable; irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, race, background, minority status or religious belief.
We are Christians who acknowledge the fact that how we behave towards other people is the fullest expression of what we believe.
This Page finds more grace in the search for meaning than in absolute certainty; more in the questions than in the answers.
We are dedicated to equipping one another for the work we feel called to do which is; striving for peace and justice among all people, protecting and restoring the integrity of all God's creation and bringing hope to those Jesus called the least of his sisters and brothers.
We recognize that being followers of Jesus, the Christ, is costly and entails selfless love, conscientious resistance to evil, and renunciation of privilege.
The world has watched Christian rhetoric used to preserve our Western culture and the sanctification of capitalist greed.
We have allowed the Christian religion to become a captive horde of Bible-worshiping, homophobic, fundamentalist bullies who have naive answers for all of life's deepest ills. The true message of Jesus Christ has been hijacked by egocentric arrogance.
Therefore we believe that it is our duty and obligation to provide a safe place for those who disagree with the Religious Right / Conservative Christians.
We are living outside the limitations of Christian conventionality because:
1. We question if there is a “Hell”
2. We don’t accept the idea that there is only one way to God
3. We understand that diversity is a strength, not a weakness
4. We accept Evolution
5. That the Bible isn’t inerrant
6. Homosexuality isn’t a sin
7. Owning a gun isn’t a God given right
8. America isn’t God’s chosen country
9. Non-Christians won’t burn for eternity
10. We consider everyone to be our brothers and sisters, not just those within the Christian faith